Tuesday 17 August 2010

Song Of the Moment.

Around the time I was 25 which was like 8,746 years ago I met a guy whom used to make me loath myself. I dated him off and on for four years. I thought I was whipped, and in love. The relationship was tumultuous, lopsided and very intense. I was dumped my a dear john letter. Like I said it was 8,746 years ago, a fucking text message break up would have been easier than this bullet to the heart. But time passed and I forgt about the gem of this song. Sunday when I grabbed this cd from my vault that is the abyss of music I own. I remember one of my friends used to dance to this at Cheetah's Strip Club for me, when I would moan about the plumber. Funny when your so willing to give something to someone so freely, you start to feel a deep resentment for the individual when they readily take it from you without any kind of gratitude other than their own purpose. So Kent if your reading this, this one goes out to you! No bad feelings but I can say I have love now. And I will never let it go. If you get a chance to listen to Eveclear, the only cd I actually own is the first one. Sparkle and Fade. When I heard this sone it took me to place where it actually brought a smile to my face cause I could look back without anger and just remember the good stuff, which was nice.


Everclear - You Make Me Feel Like A Whore

No comments: