Monday 6 June 2011

Do's and Don't Mug Shot Hot or Not.



I will admit I am addicted to mug shots! I fucking dig them. there is something about looking at someone elses failure to make you feel better when your feeling a little in the dumps. Who needs Oprah when you have things like Florida's Criminal Database to make you feel a whole lot better. It's like a hug on a computer screen. Sometimes I weill sit with my assistant and look at them and decide wether they are hot or not. Yeah it's kinda sad while we do the Snog, Marry Date Rape Or Avoid. But there are moments when i resort to acting like a 13 year old kid with a permanent boner. I have always joked with clients that id they were to tattoo the word Hot Mess someone somewhere would be all over that shit harder than Tom Crusie going down at a glory hole at a whte Party Weekend. The Do's and Don'ts of Mug shots.


Ok I will say the sneer and the neck tattoos are pretty sexy..
Dunno bout the Emo Bieber sweep. Seing that his bail was at $750 i think his only crime here is being hot.
So I say Do. and Do hard,


Now If you gonna be bad ass and look like your about to cut a bitch you should do this by all means. Take your mugshot with actual blood on your clothing. Who knew that a self employed dancer could be so dangerous.Bitch looks crazed.

Don't cut a bitch unless all other resources have failed you.


Proof that Yeti/Sasquatch is out ther in the form of a hairy Rosie O'Donnel homegirl might want to up her dosage on the estrogen.
Don't and reach for a fucking razor or wax strip.

No comments: