Tuesday 17 April 2012

Scotland









We were supposed to go to Morocco for a small trip yet it turned out that some cunt whom worked for easy jet caused us to miss our flight and we were pissed. So on a whime we asked ourselves what we should do. Rather than sit home and sulk we hoped on a train and went to Edinburgh. This was my first time back in 10 years and my first trip with Bren. I had been a number of times and last went the summer before I met Bren and had the shop and spent a week up there contemplating what I should do. Funny is that I was now in a much different place in my life and I have a partner and a business. Before I just left my last tattoo shop and not really standing on any sold ground and was illegal with a expired visa.

I enjoyed my stay with Bren despite that fucking bitch causing us a headache. It's a very beautiful place and hope to return with the pooch in tow. Here a few snaps.

No comments: