Tuesday 10 January 2012

Stripped


Every now and then I get asked to get involved with a group prokect and If it is up my alley I will jump at the chance. And recently
Jason Atomic kindly asked if I would be interested in joining in on the fun. Of course I accepted. Stripped is a group show that Jason is putting together at Orbital Comics in the West End. As I am gearing up for new stuff to present to both Art Republic and Pure Evil this would be a great chance to get a preview of works that are coming.

The Stripped Opening reception is on March 1st and is sure to gain a huge crowd and there will be a artist postcard lucky dip. conact Orbital Comics & Galllery for more info or drop Jason a lin on his blog.

Orbital is loacted at:
Orbital Comics
8 Great Newport Street
London WC2H 7JA

No comments: