Sunday 12 February 2012

What was The Question???

* What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
A gut reeling sense of FAILURE and the feeling of letting myself down and those whom I truly love.
* Where would you like to live?
Wherever my heart is and of course where the action is at. I'm a city boy
at heart.
* What is your idea of earthly happiness?
Good Food, Good Music, Good Friends and of course Love. Zero Rent.
* To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
The life of addicts whom never scratch the surface of their pain and do nothing about it.
* Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
I don't have heroes of fact or fantasy
* Who are your favorite characters in history?
Hmmm... Lizzy Borden?
* Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
Vivienne Westwood, cause she is crazy bat shit crazy and a genius.
* Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
I do not know. Maybe you?
* Your favorite painter?
Too numerous to mention
* Your favorite musician?
Too Numerous to list
* The quality you most admire in a man?
Humbleness
* The quality you most admire in a woman?
Manipulation, sorry ladies but you girls can work magic, it's amazing.
* Your favorite virtue?
Humour
* Your favorite occupation?
Creating things from my mind with my two hands and brain, and making them real.
* Who would you have liked to be?
I would like to be a little more forgiving of myself when I grow up.

Part 2
# Your most marked characteristic?

My determination, & gut instinct

# The quality you most like in a man?

A big penis

# The quality you most like in a woman?

Magnificent Chichi's

# What do you most value in your friends?

The truth, even when it's painful

# What is your principle defect?

I can be extremely self centered

# What is your favorite occupation?

Being an artist and making a living doing it. I can afford my vices and traveled the world on my own resources, which is pretty fucking cool.

# What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?

That I destroy everything in my life and not care, all done by my own doing.

# What would you like to be?

Myself

# What is your favorite color?

One that makes people take notice when entering a room and that is also slimming and flattering by light.

# What is your favorite flower?

I am torn between, roses, bird of paradise, or orchids

# What is your favorite bird?

The magpie looks like a pretty cool bird and I get excited when i see two of them together.

# Who are your favorite prose writers?

At the moment, Chuck D and Dorothy Parker
# Who are your favoite poets?

I'll get back to you on that one.


# What are your favorite names?

Brenry, Joleene, Carlotta Romero, Butch, and Miranda De La Cruz De la Hoya De Canenall

# What is it you most dislike?

Stupidity and bullshit.

# What historical figures do you most despise?

Ronald Regan and George BUSH

# What event in military history do you most admire?

The time I had sex with two marines and one army guy at once. Ice ice baby!


# What natural gift would you most like to possess?
To Charm everyone
# How would you like to die?

A fucking legend! and in my sleep of course.

# What is your present state of mind?

Annoyance at having to think about myself in order to answer these questions

# What is your motto?

At the mo- I will cut a bitch!

No comments: