Sunday 15 May 2011

Henry Hate's Current Playlist

Sometimes I really wish I didn't have a fucking iPod, iPhone, iPad etc, etc. Fact. Reason is that sometimes I just use it like a god damn remote and just flick through my vast library of song that I have managed to put on my computer. At the moment only half of my actual music collection is on my computer. The rest is still waiting to be transferred to the digital grave yard that is Itunes. So I every so often play with my Spotify. And yes, I pay the £10 quid a month to use the service. As some of my friends dread its existence I and what they call an anomaly. So here is my Playlist of the Moment. Enjoy.

In No Particular Order:

The Redondo's- Gee Whiz. Doo Whop accapella group from California covering Carla Thomas original

Puscifer- Momma Sed. Love this song


Talking Head's - Slippery People I dig the bass line of this fucking song and play it at work alot


Suzy Quatro- She's In Love With You


The Delmonas- Peter Gunn Locomotion


Compulsive Gamblers- Sour And Vicious Man. I love this band.


Slayer- Beauty Through Order

Slayer - Beauty Through Order from Ladi-Boy on Vimeo.



Eagles Of Death Metal- I Love To Move It In The Night


X- Sugarlight Reminiscent of my days in Hollywood and the dwelling of Vaseline Alley in West Hollywood, I always loved the lyric "He's pasting cold leeches on my arm"


GrinderMan- No Pussy Blues Fucking Excellent song and typical of everyman in a loving relationship


Gang Of Four- What We All Want Driving fucking song as a great song to ride on my bike through central London.


Adam Ant- Lou This song is awesome and dig Jordan doing lead on this in homage to Lou Reed


Big Maybelle- Candy Fucking lovely and gets me all mushy


BobbyTeens- Hot City Boy


Nashville Pussy- Fried Chicken & Coffee


Tori Amos-God


Chet Baker- I Get along Without You Very Well


Aretha Franklin- Misty Just amazing


Chantelles- He's Gone


Sonic Youth- Jams Run Free Puts me in a good move


Jesus Lizard- The Art Of Self Defense Need I Say More


Big Sexy Noise- Your Love Don't Pay My Rent


Interpol- Obstacle 1


Chrome Cranks- Lost Time Blues


Selfish Cunt- England Made Me Everytime I see this band Martin get's better and better and if you ever get a chance to see their show's FUCKING GO! He is quite the showman.


The Go! Team- Grip Like a Vice Brighton's finest


ANd I will close with this as this song this pretty much sums up whats going on in my life
and I think it's a fitting close. All my love

Kate Bush- Love & Anger

No comments: