Friday 14 September 2012

BUSY AS HELL

Since my last post from a trip that was to be from Morocco via Edinburgh I have been busy.  I was tapped to work with J&B for Diageo in France and busted my ass to get the brief right.  But the French cock blocked me with every law and vague nuance they could come up with.  Working on getting my artwork ready for both Religionus Violenta Show and The SpareParts exhibition.  trying to get a refurb on and still do my customers, find time for poochie love, my partner and myself.

It has been a crazy few months, and let me just say this it has been anything but dull.
Dealing with corporate gigs is a little stressful cause it's a hurry up and wait thing.  Trying to speak copy to them is like learning a whole new language.  Still I tried my best.  i did the Amsterdam Tattoo Convention and seems like things just keep getting busier for me.  I must have a horse show lodged in the crack of my ass.  I turned 44 and in a few days time I am going to Paris to see a friend from Califormia. When I get back I have the refurb to finish and then the 10 year birthday party to do.  Hope you got you invite, cause this bitch needs a drink.

No comments: