Sunday 6 March 2011

Je' Dor Paris. C'est Magnifique


Oscar Wilde's tomb, yes I kissed it.

I'm sorry what were we talking about.

Stopped by Maria Callas to sing a song, I was shushed in the moseleum. How rude.

Jim Morrison's grave in Pere La Chaise.

Bren commented that this statue had the perfect ass, I had to agree.



I wish I could have broght Joleene as the city is very dog friendly. and Pooch does have her passport.

Over Valentine's day me and Bren made our way to France and stayed at our favourite hotel in the Marias. Finally making or visit to the Centre Pompidou. OUr last time there Paris virtually went on strike, and those pesky french love them some strikes making most galleries closed through out the city. My very first trip to Paris back in 2000 was ok yet I was alone and didn't speak French and kind of wandered around aimlessly, not really knowing what to do with my self. This last trip was my favourite by far, as walking down The River Seine with the one you love is an amazing experience. We made our way through Pigalle, The Marias, Champs Elysees, and of course my visit to Laduree. I love love love their macaroons. Next time we may go to the South of France.


I love the way Bren looks when he walks and smokes. very Sexy.. Oh la la.

We finally got to see the Mona Lisa in the new wing of the Lourve. It's amazing that the changes in the museum have really made an impact. They virtually redesigned the galleries from the basement up. The results are more condusive to the works, yet I spent a lot of time taking pictures of Statue Peen and asses. My French is still no better yet I am more cliamatized to getting around more now with out getting lost. Enjoy


Neptune Clamant La Tempete Accompagne D Un Triton- My Fav piece I thought this was a beautiful piece. very exquisite.

No comments: