Friday 29 May 2009

Henry Hate Update.. vers.234


I promised Bren I would not cook up any more hair brained schemes or ideas for the time being, and that I need to pull back and not let my head take over and run amok. if I do let it run and take over all kinda crazy and madness takes over, much to the annoyance of those around me Anyhoo, I will be having a few pieces on exhibit in a new show curated by the ever cunning and magnificent Jason Atomic. The theme of the show will be masks. Held at Resistance Gallery in the butt crack of Bethnal Green, home to Lucha Britainnia on July 30th. The show will contain some of London's Glitterati Art crowd and celebrated drunks.
Including Mr. Atomic himself, performance artist Scotee, New York Legend Lee Black Childers, and fashion mavens Charles Of London. So yeah it should be a hoot or at least I leave witha good buzz. And I am all for making time to "Make Momma Pretty!". I will be having new works on display, so get with the program and crack open the crap bollie of wine and buy something. Second todo is Skin Deep Magazines, Tattoo Jam in Doncaster where me and David will be spreading our work and promo the shop. Taking place August 7th-9th taking place at Doncaster Racecourse. Unlike the Brighton Tattoo convention which I doo every year this should be a cracker of a tattoo convention. Drop by and say hello and get some work done. Some slots available, Hurry as I book quite fast.

No comments: