Friday 9 April 2010

Pussy Eating Tutorial For The Single Guy!

I have gone down a a few girls in my time and I have to say, although I played in the minors I never went pro. The chicks just never did it for me. Yet I know most women would rather have a guy go down on her than be porked like a christmas roast. IT's funny to see the great divide of men whom like to eat pussy and those whom would rather skip the trip to the sushi bar.

If you look at this guy can you imagine those date rape eyes leering at you over a perfectly trimmed or full bush. Rohyphinol eyes. But with a fucking beak the size of a pelican it's hard not to think that this dude would probably fuck you with his honking nose. I mean jesus some people get so hot for total nasal penetration.... Would I hit it? Well if it were like in a dank dark alley and like 3 am and it was last call. Desperate sex is always good for catholic guilt.

No comments: