Thursday 10 February 2011

Writer's Block!


Writing seems easy as words can come to me pretty easy and I can nevr shut up. Yet writing about yourself is alot harder to do. One it take courage & honesty and a alot of gumption. Yet I can say that I am enjoying this so far. It is work and that I am trying to figure out what to say and how to say it without it sounding like complete bullshit and me blowing smoke up my A-hole. Still I can say that it's a nice process to reflect on such things with a clear open head. In earnest I am just writing what I know and letting the process take hold in baby steps. It is a gradual process. Yes I have a fear that will anyone find this interesting but I will never know unless I actually find out. And if anything my life hasn't been boring. Stay tuuned.

No comments: