Sunday 8 November 2009

Screaming Mad Bitch!


As Fuck Yeah Horror is on hiatus, as my good buddy takes a sabbatical. I have made Screaming Mad Bitch, to fuel my horror geek in me. Screaming mad bitch will place it foot in the lakes that is the b-movie, the video nasty and of course horror, and mayber the odd whore here and there. Cause you gotta have titty. I named this blog as such because all horror films have some screaming mad bitch, and was also an homage to Screaming Mad George as well. I don't plan to do anything specific with the blog, as just to vent my bon vivant for the much loved horror genre.

It will be brash and bawdy, like my self and my drunk alter ego, you might even find funny. So much to the chagrin of my partner he must think I am obsessed or a part time serial killer. Ahh, bless him. So I hope you like it. Let me know. Being that Bloody Disgusting is bullshit, they should just call that site fucking bloody shit! Those guys don't know their asses from their elbows, let alone fuck all about horror. You would think that those guys on the site, suck dick for kick backs and passes to films. But truth be told. I miss speaking with Jimbo and hope he's ok while he's taking care of himself. Much love man.

No comments: