Monday 10 May 2010

Great Cat Fights In Cinematic History

Well, at least in my history. I don't like to think of myself as an aggressive person. Yet I do love to watch a fight, especially girl fights. Let's face it, men love it when women get straight down to the get down. So today at Henry Hate Headquarters we are having a beat down today with hoochie strippers (ahh bless) and female assasins (god love em). I think it is true that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. So I bring you two of my favorite scenes from The Players Club and Kill Bill Vol. II. The last fight I had I was accused of physical assault and battery, when the motherfucker came looking for me, of all places at my business. Let's just say I won't have any more problems from that dick head and his bullshit drug fueled ratarded antics anymore. Enjoy!



No comments: