Thursday 9 September 2010

Met Her At The 7/11



A while ago My friend Jane Gazzo, whom I miss dearly decided to leave London and head back to Melbourne Australia, for a career move with Channel V, and while i know she is doing well, there is me who misses her lovely face. So as I was going through a photo album of pictures I remember Jane given me a demo of the Spazzy's ep Met Her at the 7/11 back in like 2003. It was a complete nod to the Ramones and really loved the band, and got a chance to meet the girls from the band in 2005 when they were here and I was given their album Aloha Go Bananas. Jane is a impressive rock and roll Dj whom has cultivated a great career for her self. And she was always turning me onto bands I might like, and give me stuff to play in the shop.http://clipvideohd.com/the-spazzys-my-boyfriend-s-back-32691 So, as Jane is no longer here is dreary ol London, she is in my heart in spirit. so this one goes out to my Jane and, Yes I will see her at the 7/11 sometime soon.

Oh and Jane, I loves you cause you'ze a New Yorkah Lady who makes much profit!

No comments: