Friday 16 July 2010

Big Whoop!

Today should feel like any other day When I was a small boy I used to dread my birthdays cause I always thought my parents were going to be mean to me for saying or doing something wrong on my birthday, for merely being excited about the day I was born. So In the 16th of July 1968 at exact 3:45am I was brought into the world in Orange California. But I am thankful for my life today. I am thankful for my partner Bren, whom I probably don;t show enough gratitude to, and should, cause I love him dearly. I am thankful for my dog, Joleene, the best birthday present any one has ever given me. She's my sparkle nibbly nib. And my shop, and the guys who work there. I am thankful for my friends, they know whom they are. So I have no expectations today. So this might make you laugh.

No comments: