Thursday 15 July 2010

Take 2

Having been to Japan and seeing these guys congregate in Yoyogi Park In Harajuku Tokyo was an amazing experience, Ah memories I have a direct fondness for Tokyo rockabillies, as they pay attention to detail and the chicks and guys always look smart and killer. They really pay attention to detail. I still have my favourite cowboy shirt I got from Cream Soda in Tokyo, back in the day and the shit still fits. Fuck me, I can't believe it's been 14 years since. I always love when I see when two subcultures merge to make a truly original piece of work. Makes for an awesome party. Should get my lazy ass back to Japan! So I remembered this song when thinking of my music vault and it's accompanying video. If you get a chance to check out Peter Bjorn & John, do pretty cool music.

No comments: